This Website is managed and operated by Sirkka Networks Limited (herein “Sirkka”). Please read clauses of this Statement before using this website. By using this website, you acknowledge your assent to all clauses of this Statement without limitation or condition. These clauses may be revised or amended at any time, Sirkka does not need to or be obliged to publish any prior notice, and you will be bound by any such revision or amendment as well.
To the extent permissible pursuant to applicable law: (1) the materials on this website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied by Sirkka, including but not limited to, warranties of fitness for products and services, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement; (2) Sirkka does not warrant that this website or the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of computer viruses or other harmful components; and (3) Sirkka does not warrant or make any representation regarding your use or the results of your use of the materials on this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
The materials and descriptions contained herein are not necessarily intended to be complete descriptions of all terms applicable to the products and services, but are provided solely for general informational purposes. For complete details please refer to the actual policy or the relevant product or service agreement.
This website may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by Sirkka. Sirkka is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of any third-party website and does not make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of any third-party links. Linking to such websites does not imply endorsement by Sirkka of the websites or the content thereof. You acknowledge and agree that you access such websites at your own risk.
Sirkka is not responsible for compensation of any direct, indirect, specific or other damages resulted from the use of this website or other websites linked in any circumstance, including but not limited to, loss of profit, interruption of service, loss of program or data of your information processing system or other devices, even when Sirkka has been informed of possibilities of the existence of such damages explicitly.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website is owned and operated by Sirkka.
All of characters, graphs, images, audio files, video files, animation files, layout of this website and relevant intellectual properties are protected by intellectual property related laws and regulations. You can only browse, copy, print, download materials in this website for the purpose of getting information. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by Sirkka, no one can copy, reproduce, modify, store in a retrieval system, use for creating derivative works, upload, post, transmit (by any form or by any means), distribute, or use materials on this website in any other way for public or commercial purposes.
Without the written permission of Sirkka, nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting the right to use any of Sirkka’s intellectual property.
Except as otherwise stated, Sirkka owns trademark rights of all logos on this website, including but not limited to “速可网络”, “Sirkka” and relevant images.
Sirkka does not warrant that your use of materials on this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
IV. PRIVACY PROTECTION
Protecting personal data of our clients is a basic principle of Sirkka.
Sirkka protects the personal data of our clients by complying with relevant laws and regulations on Personal Data, and ensures compliance by our staff with strict standards of security and confidentiality.
1. How we collect data
(1) We will collect and store any information you enter on our website, or provide to us through any other channel. We may also obtain lawfully collected information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third parties sources. We may also collect some information about your computer or other devices used when you visit this website.
The ultimate purpose of our collecting your personal data is to provide better products and services for you, to optimise and enrich your experience, we only collect information which is related to services we provide:[ (a) name
(b) mobile phone number
(c) ID number
(d) any personal data contained in what you uploaded to this website
(e) other information which individually or in combination with other information allows the identification of your personal identity ]
(2) The provision of the above data is voluntary. You are authorised not to provide us with certain data, but failure to do so may inhibit your ability to use products or services of us, or may cause problems to your using of products or services.
(3) For users under 18 years old, they can only submit personal data through this website when their legal guardians have already read this Statement and given permission.
2. Why we collect your personal data and how it may be used?
(1) Personal data is collected by Sirrka for the following purposes:
- to process, administer, implement and facilitate the requests or transactions contemplated by the forms available on our website or any other documents you may submit to us;
- to design new or enhance existing products and services provided by us;
- to communicate with you;
- for statistical or actuarial research undertaken by insurance institutions cooperated with us or respective regulators;
- to assist in law enforcement purposes, investigations by police or other government or regulatory authorities and to meet requirements imposed by applicable laws and regulations or other obligations committed to the government or regulatory authorities;
- for promotional or marketing purposes through this website or other channels;
- other purposes as notified explicitly at the time of collection; and
- other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
(2) By providing your personal data to us, you accept that Sirkka may retain your information as needed and necessary, to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it is collected in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Sirkka follows principles of legality, propriety and necessity to collect your personal data. Sirkka applies reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of your personal data.
3. Sharing personal data
Only where permitted by law and where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which the personal data was collected, will Sirkka provide such personal data to the following parties:
- insurance institutions cooperated with Sirkka;
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administration, data processing, telecommunications, computer, payment, technology outsourcing, call centre services, mailing services in connection with the operation of Sirkka’s business and Sirkka’s provision of services to you;
In relation to any personal data collected by us whilst providing any insurance related service, such personal data would only be transferred to the above parties for the purpose of providing any insurance related services.
To the extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, we may collect and use your personal data without your authorisation in the following circumstances:
- related to national security, national defence security;
- related to public security, public health, significant public interests;
- related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgement;
- personal data collected is disclosed to the public by yourself;
- personal data collected from lawfully disclosed information such as lawful news reports, or government information publicity;
- to protect significant legal life and property rights and interests of owners of the information or other individuals, while difficult to obtain your consents;
- necessary for services provided by Sirkka as you requested;
- necessary for maintaining the security and compliance of services, such as the detection, handling failure of products and services;
- other situation imposed by applicable laws and regulations.
4. Access and Correction Rights to Personal Data
You have the rights to:
- verify whether Sirkka holds any personal data about you and to access any such data;
- require Sirkka to correct any personal data relating to you which is inaccurate; and
- enquire about Sirkka’s policies and rules in relation to personal data.
Requests for access, correction or other queries relating to your personal data could be addressed to:
The Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most web browsers are initially set up to accept Cookies. If you do not want to receive Cookies, you can disable this function in your browser settings. However, by doing so you may not be able to enjoy personalised services or the best user experience.
6. External links
If any part of this website contains links to other websites, those websites may not operate under this Statement. You are advised to check the privacy statements on those websites to understand their policies on the collection, usage, transferal and disclosure of personal data.
This Statement is written in both Chinese and English. In the event of any inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions, the English version will prevail.
VI. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to London Court of International Arbitration to solve by arbitration.