Medical systems and private medical insurance for international students can vary significantly between a student’s country of study and home country. Sirkka Networks’ medical management assistance provides services to international students ranging from primary care to emergency medical assistance. In many cases these medical services are not provided by the local public health system or are not covered by private medical insurance.
1. For terms and conditions, please visit: /
2. For bespoke or tailored services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For half-year membership, the number of included services is halved.
4. ★ The membership covers fully or partially the costs of third parties.
5. √ The service is accessible to members and please refer to the Notes for details.